Monday 2 May 2011

Kyven

Hmmph, Great loh hahaha XD but like this pun got ? so playful ?! what a play boy.. but he don't even look in front of the mirror and look at himself, see how yongsui he is ! UEKKUEKK ! XD

@ errrrrrr happy birthday yeah ! sry i can't look at the present and choose it myself.. sry only this point then i can't give u my heart le but seriously i'm sorry cos i don't have the time to go out and buy ! really sorry sorry. but of course a hug is available XD really sorry nah ! i really wanna give u a present that is chosen by myself but i've no time but of course the card i made it myself ! serious de ohh btw, give u a birthday special song !
omg i'm seriously in love with snsd. i can't even forgot them in although a second ! & of course super junior tooo ! they're my forever.. they're the one who let me live without  sadness ! & you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment